The Real Estate and Conveyancing team advises clients on the full array of complex issues throughout the property industry. We represent a wide variety of developers, lenders, investment banks, real estate trusts and private clients.
Our legal services include:
- Advising on and drafting of commercial and residential leases
- Commercial and residential developments, and sectional title developments
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates and insolvent estates
- Financial planning and structuring of share block and time share schemes
- Financial structuring of property transactions
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the conveyancing process
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of residential and commercial properties
- Project and commercial property development finance advice
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage, surety, collateral and notarial bonds
- Registration of all types of servitudes
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties
With our vast experience on all major apsects of land in Kenya, our team takes a strategic and result oriented approach to negotiating as well as documenting all apsects of property transactions.